1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com).
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email;
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, interests and hobbies, among others;
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
7. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet;
8. Any other personal information you send to us.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and project
2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
4. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
5. Sending you communications relating to our work area or the work area of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
6. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
7. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
8. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
9. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
10. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, actual or future (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
3. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
4. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport or ID card certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
a. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyse the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target information which may be of particular interest to specific users;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies;
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer;
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.